One evening as always, Princess Boyot (Melly) asked to be let out into the garden. I saw the head of the boa constrictor jutting out from beneath the dead tree trunk. I let him take refuge there and so far he has proven to be a docile visitor. He did no harm to the birds that frequent our garden or to Monty who is always let out without any supervision.
PB trotted happily passed Mr Boa, well, she is bold or a little bit dizzy most of the times. Suddenly Mr. Boa decided to strike! In a flash PB was half in and half out of the boa's mouth. I tried pulling her out but the boa refused to let go. I had no choice but to reach out for the sabit and sliced him open from the mouth tailwards. I had a dead snake in my garden, blood splattered everywhere (sapa nak buat kari?). PB trotted off happily, cam takde apa2 je.
That was my dream a couple of nights ago..
Moralnya:
1. Kasih ibu menjangkaui species.
2. Princess Boyot needs to lose some weight. I think she proved to be too much of a temptation to the usually docile boa.
3. Chase away any boas or slimy visitors from your garden because they can be unpredictable.
P/S Esah, don't get your knickers (and karipap) in a twist, i'll tend to the tag as soon as i have the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment