About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Pesawat

I was in the car with Baby X, Little D and the maid yesterday. On the way home from rumah Aunty Police. I said to the maid, 'saya tak tahu pukul berapa pesawat bapak sampai..harap2 dia belum sampai rumah lagi'. Ye la..MG balik kang tengok rumah kosong pulak.

When Baby X heard i mentioned 'pesawat', she was nearly histerical. 'Daddy hilang! Daddy hilang!'
I told her, no Baby X, there is more than one 'pesawat'.  Daddy got on another one. Only then she calmed down. I told them that there are other kids out there, their daddies and mummies are still missing...or atuk and opah, aunties, uncles, sons and daughters. So please spare a thought..

Let's pray for the safety of those on board flight MH370. Semoga kaum kerabat mereka diberikan kekuatan and ketabahan during these difficult moments.

1 comment: