Mother of five - 2 biological, 3 of the hairy species. Bimbo and domestic goddess wannabe..
Oh no. So sorry for your loss. Ugi kan? She had led a good comfortable loving life .
Salam. Hilang ke Cik Kiah? Semoga dapat jumpa soon
When I lost Fasha and Kurap I scoured PetFinder trying to find cats looking like em, I dont know why but it kinda soothe me. And sebab PF punye widget tu ade kt blog i, kebetulan it showed this : http://www.petfinder.my/pets/64109
Cik Kiah...apa jadi dgn dia? What happened? Why i rasa sedih tiba2??
Hang in there CK, doa mintak jumpa dia dunia or akhirat!
oh no :(cn
I feel u kak-hernie
Oh no. So sorry for your loss. Ugi kan? She had led a good comfortable loving life .
ReplyDeleteSalam. Hilang ke Cik Kiah? Semoga dapat jumpa soon
ReplyDeleteWhen I lost Fasha and Kurap I scoured PetFinder trying to find cats looking like em, I dont know why but it kinda soothe me. And sebab PF punye widget tu ade kt blog i, kebetulan it showed this : http://www.petfinder.my/pets/64109
ReplyDeleteCik Kiah...apa jadi dgn dia? What happened? Why i rasa sedih tiba2??
ReplyDeleteHang in there CK, doa mintak jumpa dia dunia or akhirat!
ReplyDeleteoh no :(
ReplyDeletecn
I feel u kak
ReplyDelete-hernie