About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Nightmare revisited

Seperti biasa di hari minggu, MG’s gone to his part time teaching, I haven’t taken a shower, little D is being put to sleep by the maid. Mesti maid I mengomel sendirian, majikannya malas mandi and weekend pun tak boleh harap nak jaga anak sendiri. Don’t know hari ni nak buat apa: whether to go for my facial, potong rambut or rebonding?? Tu dia! My hair’s very curly, ala2 Nicole Kidman gitu..My friend and I decided to go for rebonding before our trip to Bali next month. Cam buang tebiat je, kan?.

I am considering getting a new lap top to replace my existing one yg dah berkurun umurnya. While checking out the Sony promotional catalogue just 5 mins ago, I came across this face that 13 years ago was my absolute nightmare. She was speaking as a satisfied customer, and this lady happened to be my ex-chenta agung’s ‘what if’. You know one of those people that you never got together with but your heart will always wonder kind of thing?? Anway, the ECA (ex-chenta agungku) and that girl were best friends la kononnya, mengaku cousins padahal takde pertalian DNA langsung. Nak dijadikan cerita, all those times yg diaorg bergudfrren tu, ghope2nya si minah menaruh hati kat my ECA (this was before I wujud pun) tapi seperti jantan biasa yg mempunyai masalah yg universal, iaitu tak paham2 and buta cam belut from the deep sea (am watching too much Nat Geo), he never knew sampaila he got to UK first meninggalkan minah ni sorang2.

Bila dah lonely, he started missing her and wrote her a very long letter (selain dpd drowning his sorrows in Carlsberg (cam cilanat) and mengayat aku) ajak coupling (this sounds like something in your car engine)…it’s a little too late kata minah ni..dia dah ada org syok dah kat dia and because dia jenuh menunggu mamat dungu ni, she decided to start bercoupling dgn that guy. So, apasal I nak feel sore about this kan?? Well, since they were best friends, ECA berharap sangat la when she came to UK finally that she and I can at least be friends kan..tapi minah ni kekwat betul! Ada once kat sports meet in M’ster, because ECA ku gigih bersukan, ada la benda minah tu dari boipren aku yg kena aku pegangkan, then I passed it on to him to give it to her. He asked me if she had spoken to me, I said no because probably she didn’t know what I look like. He said, eh! She was the one who told him that I have arrived at the sports centre. Hah?? I of course knew what she looked like because penuh satu album ECA dgn gambar diaorg berdua je. Dua tiga kali dia lalu depan I tapi buat muka eksen je..(sumpah tak tipu, Usatazah Munah I tu jadi saksi).

Since minah tu ended up kat university yg tak jauh dari Mster ada la 2,3 kali ECA pergi melawat dia. And at all times bila diajak, I’d give excuses sibuk la, ada project la etc. Sampaikan one day he asked me what’s my problem. So I cakap la ‘you know what happened at the sports meet? Bla bla bla I bebel cerita semua’ Then I said, ‘there’s no way we can become friends, kalau you nak sangat you je yg pi berkawan2, tak payah nak paksa2 i. I am not hard up for her approval ‘ Lepas tu tak pernah lagi ECA ungkit2. Pueh hati!

About 5 years ago, a couple of weeks after I got married, I was invited to a friend’s house utk bday party anak dia. I went with Ustazah Munah (lagi!), lugging with me my big wedding album nak ditunjukkan kat kengkawan i. And that woman with her hubby were there! Her hubby (the guy she coupled with) was a schoolmate of my friend’s hubby. She just sat with her hubby and tak join pun kitaorg the other ladies and I think she remembered who I was. Nasib baik la I ada Ustazah Munah utk menjadi saksi segala perkara yg mungkar ini (ceh!). Yeah, and 5 years later, on this sunny Saturday her face popped up again. Humph! ECA masuk iklan tv, minah ni iklan Sony….beautiful people la katakan! Tak habis2 la hidup I ni diganggu oleh bayang2 silam (amboi bermadah helah nampaknya kita. Nasib baik la I tak pernah bercinta dgn Pak Lah ke, kalu tak mesti bakar tv terus).

A few days ago I dapat sms dari siamang itu ‘í dreamt about you a couple of nites ago…’ Tidak aku reply sms itu, after he revealed that actuallynya dia taklah fancy I lagi pun kan..i sorang je yg perasan..Apakah motifnya nak bermimpi2an lagi pasal I ni??? Kenapa siamang cannot just berpeleseran dgn species yg sama ngan diaorg ye Esah?? Kenapa nak dikacaunya lagi kita. Nak suruh I spent the whole day lagi ke bersms dgn dia? Tak cukup I bazir duit mengayakan British Mercury ke dulu?

This ship has sailed (about time la jugak kan?).

So, what laptop have I decided to get? Definitely not a VAIO.

No comments:

Post a Comment