I realised that I have been quite hopeless at trying to update my blog weekly if not every few days. I know I owe my very few readers some updates regarding certain issues. It’s becoming like some of the paperwork at the office that need my attention at this moment, I’m not getting anywhere near it but they’re always at the back of my mind. Let me see, what are the issues?
1. Cerita org minyak yg tak sudah2?
Would you all be contented if I summarise the story? After those wonderful 11/2 weeks, he went back to his place. Then after 2 months he came back and perangai cam siamang tak bertamaddun, end of story? No?? Then, please bear with me, before the end of this year I’ll surely tell you the ending of the love-story-tak-jadi.
2. Hjh Esah Ju-On tagged me on 5 people I would like to take with me to Istanbul
Well, since she has invited me, I should return her the honour…so, tinggal 4 org je la kan? Or does it not work that way? Well, first and foremost, I mesti bawak Mr Gig solely for the reason that I don’t think he would want to be left behind. Lagi2 hotel yg canggih camtu, he must live up to his reputation as gigolo kelas atasan..kan? lagi satu, laki aku ni kuat shopping, so boleh kowtim la ngan dia. After my recent Bali trip, I’ve decided that I would have to leave little D behind because I’m going there for some serious shopping and man-watching therefore having a toddler around just won’t do. Penat woi!!
Then I would like to take along my best friend from work. She was in Bali at the same time as I was but we didn’t get to meet up. The thought of having her so near and yet so far…and I had all these goss and girlie talks I wanted to have with her but I couldn’t and it was really driving me nuts. OK, that’s two..The third person would be Ustazah Munah my other best friend. She’s fun to be with, very considerate and all…we have never been on any girlie trips together because well, I was always so skint and now when financially I’m better, I have a baby and she’s just mighty busy suing people.
The fourth person I would like to take along with me would be Michael Vartan from Alias, Never Been Kissed and Monster in Law to name a few. Well, what can I say? I’m a sucker for those with boy-next-door looks. The way he smiles…..i am at this very moment picturing us doing the A Sinclair & B C Lestari by the pool…(cis, makcik tak sedar diri!).
The fifth person would definitely be Brad Pitt…saja nak buat Angelina Jolie jealous and if he wants to be on this trip, he definitely have to abide to this rule: he should at all times expose his muscular thighs like he did in Troy..you all rasa kalu Michael Vartan lawan Brad Pitt sapa menang ye???
3. He aint heavy, he’s my brother.
My brother is nearly 40. He wants to get married and since he’s that old and he doesn’t need a wali, basically he doesn’t owe anyone any explanation on how he wants it to be done, right? Well, wrong. Remember this uncle of mine yg mulut puaka ngalahkan Amityville horror lagi? He’s my dad’s eldest surviving brother..he’s always been the org tengah. I guess I put up with him because I didn’t have any other choice, plus that I hate not being agreeable with my parents and also the fact that I’m not as sensitive as my bro. Anyway, my brother planned for his engagement to be after raya, he specifically didn’t want that uncle to head the entourage and told my dad so. Of course my dad got really upset and everything got blown out of proportion. Basically it became so out of hand that my parents didn’t want to have anything to do with the wedding..OK fine..my brother is old enough to do what he wants and my only concern is that I just want to see him get married and after all the earlier problems we had with him, in my opinion, my parents should just count their blessings that he has finally decided to settle down and with a decent woman. But oh noooo! They made us i.e. my sis (the arse licker), my cousin (the desperate hoswipe who is like a part of the family) and I guess me take sides..it became a bit childish. Suffice it to say, my sis may just be a guest at the wedding because she doesn’t want to incur the wrath of my parents but I have decided, since kahwin ni kan benda baik, I will support my brother all the way even though if they decide to blacklist me. Itulah ceritanya.

No comments:
Post a Comment