About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Nightmares and what they mean exactly

I had a couple of nightmares recently:

1. I had to study physics and pass the exam in order to naik pangkat.
Oh tidak! nak tersiksa jiwa i kena buat physics dua tahun for SPM..kalu itula criteria utk naik pangkat, tak naik2 la nampaknya.

2. I am married to my ex-chenta agung (ECA). One day, one of my friends came to me with a problem. Mengenangkan she's one of my favourites, i pun trylah to help her. Her problem was: laki i takde 3 bulan ni gi Jepun, i tengah gersang...(what? ini maca dlm mimpi pun ada ka?). Therefore, i pun cakap kat laki i (yg ECA tu), you pi konket dia, just to release her stress tapi SEKALI je tau! Then i found out that they had repeat sessions and i felt so betrayed! (Ni bagi betis nak peha)

why did i have this weird dream? why on earth was it about my friend? Adakah kerana my friend ni pernah discuss about S.E.X with me and i thought then, uih! Minah ni boleh tahan. Why ECA? Is it because sepanjang panjang our relationship last time i always doubt his fidelity?? I was not paranoid, sometimes the evidence would be staring at my face tapi aku still percaya cakap dia (pengakuan pompuan bodoh ini).

Maybe it was triggered by this sms i received from him a week or two ago:

'Iam due to start a new job in D*** end of this month. I'm doing this for the sake of my son and also my retirement plan'

Me: OK, good luck!

'I wish i had studied harder and not lost T** scholarship last time. If not i'd be working for them now. I wish i had tried harder to make it work with you so that life would be much simpler and i don't have to uproot myself and have to leave my son behind like what i have to do now'

My reply?? NIL - because this ship has sailed! You won't get any sympathies from me. I'm being nice by not replying, kalu ikut hati ni nak je kata "PADAN MUKA!'

No comments:

Post a Comment