I have been away. My mum had a heart attack last Friday night. She who is only 66 (just), not diabetic, no hypetension, low cholesterol and she cycles and does tai chi. The only risk she had was out of 8 of her siblings, 6 died because of heart problems.
Suddenly life seems so fragile. My mum is the stronger one. Its my dad that frequents the hospital, not her. Memories of my childhood started coming back to me...of the trips of balik kampung, buat kuih sama-sama, jahit patchwork sama-sama, of jalan kaki pergi supermarket...
I regret being the anak yg selalu terasa hati dgn dia...thus sejak 2,3 tahun ni i jarang balik kampung. Now, it all seems pointless...I menyesal kerja jauh2 dari my parents. I am their only child who had the option of working back at my hometown. I am not ready yet to let her go. There is just so much i want to share with her.

No comments:
Post a Comment