I was happy to bid farewell to 2014.
Not a good year for Msia and not for me either.
Had a tough time at the end of the year.
Was close to breaking point if not for the Guy up there yg maha mendengar.
How does one get over a betrayal?
I'm in the middle of 'grieving' process. The anger's gone...now i'm bargaining...with God.
When looking at the pictures of my kids, home etc on my hp, i keep classifying them into pre and post 'her'.
I couldn't fathom her actions...the extent that she went through with her deceit..
However much i miss her and hate her for it, i still hope that one day she'd return.
Here's hoping for a better 2015.
Sent from Samsung Mobile

*Hugs* -rad-
ReplyDeleteSalam sis,
ReplyDeleteAIyyo sounds berat tu. hopefully taun ni better. Oh ya kita kena habiskan study sis.. arrghhhh... semangat takde ni, how?
Maid larik?
ReplyDeleteHer part of the story is over.
ReplyDeleteHugs x
I miss you so strong la cik kiah..
ReplyDelete