This morning i was sooo looking forward to either balik cepat from work or go have my zits extracted ..tapi ada le pulak Minah Lawndawn sorang ni meronta2 demand aku hapdate kan blog yg bersawang serta gersang lagi ni. 10 mins ago baru habis all those stuff that needed to be taken care of. This week has been total madness. I am soo damn tired!
Monday
What did i do ye? Lups lak. I took leave today because little D tak sihat and i pun sakit segala tulang temulang vertebrae i dek kena seret dek MG tawaf satu Ikano for 5 hours on Sunday. I cannot cope with MG's thirst for window shopping..ye la, laki aku ni kan
metrosexual..so kitaorg ni macam role reversal pulak..kan Bella kan..tunggu la sikit lagi i kena tukar bulb atau baiki paip ke...
Tuesday
I jaga students in the morning, my part timer bailed out so i was manning the show on my own. At the same time ada la pulak deadlines on some paperwork kena berkejar2. then after lunch, session with clients. My colleague nak i menengok her sedara..i thought singular, rupanya plural! Ces! This is what i don't like with some people...
It was not her fault, she also thought i only needed to look at one person..it has happened to me before, my MIL proudly bagitau ex-student dia that her menantu work at so and so...and that person kata oo..dia memang nak jumpa org cam i...she called me up and i said sorry, i only see those 3 feet and below, she said, in that case dia nak bawak her anak come to see me. well, what do you know, she came with her son and her neighbour's children. Altogether ada 4 org. I was damn annoyed! Ye la! It's not as if i takde kerja lain yg kena buat, kan? lagipun, client yg sihat walafiat i kurang menengok and i think people shouldn't abused my expertise kan? Kasi canlah pada org yg memerlukan. Then i was late to my cousin's (part of the desperate housewives trio (me included la ni) for makan2 of bubur durian (nah ambik ko Esah! sedap duriannn!).
Wednesday
Pepagi lagi i had to go to the other place i work because ada case. This client came all the way from Cameron, she's 13, has learning handicap and quite strong i tell you. In my 5 years of seeing mostly special children, i have never come across one that is quite violent and tak termakan dengan my pujuk rayu. Thus i had to have her induced to sleep ( i don't like to use the words 'put to sleep'). I nak tergelak menengok pakar yg buat org tidur tu nak give up halfway because this girl started scratching and biting. My assisstant baru kawin sebulan and sempat jumpa the wife one week than wife had to go back to Sabah. He's meeting up with her next week, so i told him at all costs, while restraining the client, please protect your 'family jewel'. I don't want another woman who has to resort to Ann Summers and the bunny rabbit..although semenjak ada Esah Lawndawn ni sebagai dsitributor for asia pasific region, memang takde masalah nak dapat supply, kan esah kan??
Then off i went to my normal workplace, sat in a meeting to discuss for some conference lah and i have been appointed as the person to go look for a motivational speaker to speak for one session. I have been to one talk by this famous historian, one that is very inspiring, a true Malaysian, dah la pulak the other members said ' KKK?? Who??' Aiyo! I am ashamed to admit that people in my profession ni selalunya tak kenal org luar...i get Dr Becky BML boley??? Perhaps she can tell us how to get that whiter than white pau complexion (haruskah mulutku yg celupar ni disaman satu hari nanti??)
Then after lunch i'm off to another meeting with some 'big makciks' from neigbouring institution at Berjaya CC to discuss another conference for next year. I tell you!
Kalu meeting ada makcik2, memang meleret2! At some points both the hotel person attending to us and myself were quite perplexed, eh makcik ni cakap kat we all ke atau cakap kat diri sendiri?? It was a hot day, i had to take the monorail, pas tu bila sampai banyak pulak anak beranak arab..kan VMY2007...everywhere seems to be full of them. Thank you kind sir for all the bussiness you've brought to us but i seriously can't stand the kecoh2 with them around (ni racist statement ke?).
And my dearest darling Mr Gig (ptuihhh..uols rasa nak muntah ke?) called from AP hospital and said that dia kena tahan masuk ward, boleh ke i dtg melawat and bawak Toblerone besar (amboi boi! Demand lak tu..bukannya sakit!). I said, apahal you masuk ward pulak? Bukan ke you cuma pi buat angiogram? He said that dr kata takut dia pitam. I said were you at anytime sedated or had GA?? He said apa ke menatangnya tuh? I said then, since dia tak tau pun what i'm talking about, can he get himself home and if he's not back by 7pm, i'd comfortably put on his sargeant tank top (Kobau ado ke menatang ni?) and his new tanga briefs (bukan cap crocodile ye DBI oi) and stretch them from here to high heaven. Hish! sure people think i ni wife yg garang kan..? He said, then no chance la i dtg melawat dia?? I said, aiyo! I've been run off my feet today, it's already past 5pm and i don't fancy trying to get to busy part of Ampang just to bawakkan dia toblerone (hah, kalu dia ganti dgn 'cekelat' yg lagi best baru i nak..ces blue!) and anak dia 3,4 ekor kat rumah tu sapa nak bela???
At 8 pm, MG called me up again and informed me that the doc said, yes he can go home then the doc disappeared, then the nurse attending to him taknak bukakkan IV line (brannula) dia. He said the nurse told him ' kalu berlaku apa2 senang nak masuk ubat'. I asked him, apa ke hal nya?? Dah dia nak balik kan as per the doc, so nak masuk ubat apa lagi? I told him to pass his hp to the nurse so that i can talk to her atau cakap je, cik tak perlu risau kerana isteri saya kerjanya @@@@#@# (selain dari isteri saya juga bossy dan gila dan sebelum dia apa2kan cik, cik baik buat apa yg saya suruh ni). But MG mula takut le tu and said he couldn't find the nurse pulak. I said, go to the nursing station, ask for a self discharge form, sign it and come back. IV tak IV terlekat kat tangan, come back and i'll just yank it out and put handyplast. Aiyo! Why the fuss..it's not as if he can bleed to death. He asked me boleh self dischrge ke? I said, this is a private hospital, you're the king, bukannya Kingdom Hospital! But MG was a scaredy cat..dia terus kata dia penat, takpelah, dia nak tido kat hospital je..ini macam punya case angiogram pun ado ka DBI??
Thursday
I have a presentation on Sunday and completely forgot about it. So today baru nak tengok what to do..i decided to ganti puasa since aku ni memang bab nak mengganti lembab sikit (takde le cam org tu yg KUAT puasa..(puasa utk menjauhkan uol dari terfikir benda2 blue ke??). After lunch, off i went to the other place i work and berjumpa dgn kanak2 riang. Called MG at 5pm and mamat yg tak sedar dirinya dapat MC tu rupanya bersuka ria sampai ke OU dan bersopping mopping baju, perfume semua..
Reached home around 6.30pm and i wanted to change before cooking pengat labu for buka pose (yum2 esah!). I screamed on top of my lungs sampai my maid and MG terkejut gajah. Got my period! Dugaan betul! There was i baru nak start ganti my puasa (and may have to do a marathon terus menerus to ramadhan)..
Today
I was at the other place i work because ada private client nak tido pagi ni. But client had a a slight cough and had 50:50 chance procedure may be cancelled. I left it to the pakar yg buat org tido to assess. Tak taulah kenapa kan..people yg rendah2 ni selalu ada LMS --> little man syndrome. The pakar guy was so abrupt and cakap ngan i macam i ni budak assistant je. But i must say la..these people are so lacking in bedside manners and psychology. what he wanted to do was just to listen to the little girl's chest, but he kep saying adik tak takut kan? Adik OK kan? Tak sakit! Aiyo! the moment you say those words, children's minds will start to wonder..aa?? Why does the good doc mention the words takut and sakit? Ni mesti ada apa2 ni. Then the poor girl started to cry and hidung sumbat, heart rate naik..the procedure had to be cancelled. At the ward, the receptonist tanya i, cancel je ke client ni? Taknak charge for consultation? I said tak yah la..tapi kalu dia anak doc pakar tadi, i will surely charge! Nah ambik ko, jantan LMS! Then i was off to my normal workplace doing my presentation, finished it off, ingatkan nak balik cepat ke rumah, tapi teringatkan dah kena carut marut oleh minah kekwat sorang ni..so here i am. But OK bye, pueh hati ko?

No comments:
Post a Comment