About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Seremban affair

All specialists in my division had to attend a course/meeting held by the firm in Seremban from Friday till Sunday last week. Being the person that I am, I hate anything that steals away my lepak and golek2 time which I normally only have time for, over the weekends. Why Seremban of all places? Well, the intention was to move away from KL where participants will have the tendency to skive the meetings but not too far where the firm will have to fork out a lot on traveling expenses.

Anyway, being a woman with so called natural intuition and all that, I macam terasa2 ada Makaji sorang ni yg bermulut puaka ngalahkan Ju-On lagi akan dok mengumpat aku kenapa tak menghapdate blogku. True enough, one of her updates tu macam gigihnya dedicated to me. Walaupun Cik Kiah ni macam terharu jugak, tapi oi! Berhentilah mengumpat aku! You tak flattered ke I sms-ed you during meeting yg hangat di bilik beraircond yg sangat dingin itu? And sampai jawab ko punya call lagi..hehe. Talk about multi-tasking kan??? Setelah dibayar untuk bermesyuarat, mestilah otak ni diperah dari pukul 8 pagi ke 10 malam, sampai masa nak bobo pun singkat albeit during the time we were at the hotel, they had some rugby tournament at nearby municipal field..so imagine lah the ‘ruggers’ putting up at the hotel, what with body yg tough walaupun ada satu dua yg gendut (kepada Hajah Haleemah, sekiranya ko membaca blogku?).

Too much sitting down has hurt my tulang coccyx (how do you spell this?) atau kalau kat ayam tu, the cinonot or the cinnonggeng part. I have taken leave today to take my maid to have her teeth checked and broken ones extracted (adakah ini berunsur penderaan). The rest of today has been spent lying quite still on my back (Mr Gig berhallusinasi and said to me’have I hurt you with our wild sex last night and over the weekend?).. Yes, in my wildest dream! MG and little D came to accompany in S’ban but the most he did was to berkuak lentang in the hotel pool and on the king-sized bed. This has been an existing problem, from ten years ago, maybe one of the occupational hazards…if it still hurts this much t’row, maybe I’ll get a medical leave :P

Anyway, while in Sban, attending the meetings, my mind often wondered (jenis short concentration span punya org, although I’d like to call it multi-tasking), here, I’ve come up with some anecdotes (is this what one calls it?)

1. Bliss is when one has some time on her own in a clean public toilet with dimmed romantic lighting to ponder (and not mentioning a well-positioned bidet).
2. Pain is when there’s a hairline crack on the toilet seat and it pinches ones bottom when alighting.
3. Privacy is when one can think aloud in a public toilet without other users thinking you’re weird.
4. Love is when your partner lifts the toilet seat up when peeing and puts it back down again.
5. Being in love is when one farts under the duvet and the other shuts up and not make a comment or worse, gag and run to the toilet.

(Makji, ko ada apa2 nak tambah??)

Also, while I was there, I had this dream about a certain friend of mine. This guy will soon be leaving for pasture’s new. In a way, I have already starting to miss him terribly. We have always dwell on matters of the heart, dgn sapa lagi I nak bercakap benda2 ni which I know both of us have never been serious enough to carry it through. I had a dream about us..and even in the dream just at the verge of executing the ‘task’, I told him, ‘I cannot do it with you la…you’re too much of a friend. I feel yucky’..So, I supposed even in my dreams, i will always wonder .

No comments:

Post a Comment