I have gotten passed that denial stage after those two very indicative lines stared me in the face, twice. The only other task was to convince Mr Gig that he played a part in it. Heck! I can even tell you the place, date and time it took place and HOW it happened (Tipah tertipu bang..!)
Anyway, MG went from utter disbelief to ‘I donno, I just wanted to have fun’ to ‘I have really strong and powerful swimmers’. It’s not as if he hasn’t got the L (laki) license but it took us 3 years to get little D and I calculated that it’d probably take at least 6 months for another one to ‘berputik’…well, enough time for me to finish off some work for this academic year, do some preparation for my kononnya phd, wean off little D from breastfeeding etc. The moral of the story is nature knows best and one cannot prevent pregnancy when the ‘rubber’ stays in the suitcase all throughout holiday.
A colleague of mine brought some J.Co doughnuts to work last Monday and since then I couldn’t get it out of my mind. Sempena Deepavali yesterday, I sent MG to the Pavillion and his task was to bring back those doughnuts, at any cost, all expenses paid. Of course for him, to actually being asked to go to a shopping complex was like pucuk dicita …! Of course he didn’t just come back with 3 dozen doughnuts, sempat rembat benda lain lagi tu. Metrosexual lah katakan….tapi ada org tu makan kalah pompuan mengandung yg mengidam.
As of 10pm last night tinggal 2 kotak je lagi. (terubat jugaklah hati yg masih tak dapat roti canai lagi ni)
This week has been hectic to say the least…iye Esah, sebab tu la dosi hapdate. Melly the Princess Boyot had cystitis. Asyik keluar masuk toilet je kerjanya. Otherwise, makan still banyak. So, I took her to the vet school at UPM on Monday…I like going here because the vets are all so professional ..but one downside is that they don’t accept credit cards..aiyo! Esp. last gaji was before raya..nevermind lah, anak punya pasal..She had to come back on Tuesday in order to be sedated to have all the necessary tests carried out. Then berkejarlah I from KL to Serdang to pick her up before the hospital closed at 4pm. On the way out from the hospital ternampaklah tanda visa and mastercard signs kat pintu…ni macam nampak a bright light at the end of the tunnel..so next time kalau kayap camna pun can still come here.
She was prescribed two types of tablets and one syrup medication. Aiyo, camana nak bagi ni?? Minah ni punya la garang! So, this perempuan boyot pun terfikirlah nak hancurkan je the tablets and mix it with her wet food and thank god the other pompuan boyot tu memang kuat makan, semua dia bedal. (ada org tu janji nak tolong bagi makan ubat tapi lepas isya conveniently ZZZZZ..sapa agaknya????)
Moral of the story….sebab tu la syurga di bawah tapak kaki ibu no matter you ber anakkan budak bulu.

No comments:
Post a Comment