Kepada org tu yg suka mencarut2 semenjak dua menjak i tak update ni, be warned that this entry does not make sense.
Yes, i have taken a shower today, just!
I am embarrassed that i seem to be the only one who hasn't wished Bella a happy birthday...i hope i can make up for it.
No i don't suffer from morning sickness, more of 'toad in the throat' and self pity....and extreme lethargy.
I answer calls but if i missed, i'm too lazy to return your calls or sms-es.
I haven't told ustazah munah of this news, nor do i know where to start.
I'm glad i've told the maid because i can't go on letting her think that i've put on humongous weight in the last couple of months. Now she's still thinking whether she'd like to go on working with us after April or scoot.
I'm worried that i won't be able to stop little D from breastfeeding.
I also worry when the time comes for me to have the scan.
I could do without all those bengkel and workshops those eager beavers have planned for next year at work.
Blarrdy! I'm supposed to start my pHD next year.
It'd be nice if the contributor to my condition would:
Ask me how i'm doing once in a while esp. when he gets home from work, considering that it takes him 10 mins to get home and X6 for me (on a good day).
Once in a while offer to rub my feet or scratch my back, whichever.
Kiss me before i leave for work every morning without being asked to.
Not expect me to fulfill all social obligations because i really can't be arsed to get up unless i'm being paid (i.e. such as to work that is).
Not think that all these symptoms are only in my head (cuba ko pulak try pregnant..lets see)
When i say 'mmm... sedap roti canai kan..' at least offer to get it for me and not merely describe the heavenly taste of the blessed roti.
P/S i crave for those huge juicy pormegranates and exotic purplish figs they have at those supermarkets when approaching Christmas, Esah. Saja nak share, idakle nak mintak postkan pulak.

No comments:
Post a Comment