Yes, i've decided to end my hibernation. Such a short, undramatic one. It has nothing to do with Esah Ju-On pestering me with overseas phone call wanting me to ditch the dirt: from jumpa surat cinta to seluar dalam pompuan and lipstick on the collar (did you mention this or was it just my imagination??). Of course the reason i've decided to start writing again has absolutely nothing to do with her commanding that i hapdate....although i must admit that i ni budak sekolah dolu2 yg asyik nak menurut perintah saja especially when it comes from 'Cikgu Bedah' yang kuat meghoyan.
Suffice it to say:
Love-life wise
I had been in a relationship where it was good but most of the times it was bad.
I had been single before where i was a happy 'serial dater' but come bed-time i still have to stare at the empty walls.
I had been in a long distance relationship where the waiting for letters and phone calls was agonising.
Work-life wise
I had worked at a place before where i didn't know where i was heading, at the end of every month i pocketed my salary and spent it on unnecessary things.
At one point, i had to work under this junior boss who back stabbed me each time when things went wrong and needed to save herself.
Or the big boss who pledged to stick it out through thick and thin but at the same time prepared for his own 'Noah's Ark'.
But now, i am happier than before.
I have 11/2 kids and 3 cats, wholly dependant on me.
An OK husband (taknak la riak pulak kan and buat org muntah).
A junior boss who is a friend, kind and understanding.
A big boss who is more lost at his job (than i am at mine).
So, i've stopped feeling sorry for myself. I won't deal with 'trivial' stuff that doesn't require my attention at the moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment