About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A quick summary

1. I sent an sms to a close friend 'Hish! Si Baung ni lembapla!'. Or so i thought..until i checked my sent messages that night and found out that i've actually sent it to the Baung himself. Oh Sh@@!

2. Maid problem. Took two days off work. Little D completely harrassed me. My nipples are at least satu jengkal long, so, I'm back at work today.

3. I bragged that i could shit 3 times/day while pregnant. Now ni kena sembelit. Padan muka.

4. Spent close to 8 hours replying to emails, looking at normal posts and faxes and answering calls. All because i'm the secretariat for this conf. in July. I noticed that:
The Japs are very organised-would type out their registration forms, insert them into plastic folders and guna pos laju. (Mari pandang ke timur semula!)
Their neighbour pulak - tak faham arahan. Org kata bayar kepada so and so conf. Tapi still nak namakan cheque pada Cik Kiah. Buang masa aku nak pi bank je pulak. Kalau boleh songlap terus takpe gak.
The Kellys - will always begin their emails 'i am professor this and that, head of this and that....can you tell me how to get to chow kit (for example la..padahal everything dah diterangkan dlm website) OR 'i have an interesting topic to share. I request to give a presentation during the conference' What? Tak malu ke jual diri sendiri???
The Msians -
Me: Sorry, we only accept cheques or bank drafts. We are unable to process local order.
Them twats: But kita org di sponsor. So, memang bayar pakai LO. (memang sah mentaliti subsidi, takkan keluar duit sendiri dulu. Ni type yg dtg KL nak berfoya2, bukan nak attend conf. sangat).
Me: I'm very sorry, the bank is unable to process LO (oi tak faham2 ke??)
twats: This is our secretary's number, can you give her a call and ask her how
our sponsor is going to pay for us?
(sia2 belajar pandai2 sampai jadi that 2 lettered word Ada ke i pulak yg nak kena settle benda2 ni?)

OR

Twat: I under *%& tapi kerja kat #@#. So kalau i bayar with my own money first, i nak claim kat *%& or #@#?
Me: (Dalam hati saja) Jangan claim kat aku dah!!

Our neighbour
'we'd like to register for the conference but before that we'd like to know how many &*& points will we get from the conference?'

Yes...very point/saguhati/kiasu oriented one.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment