My temp maid has asked for leave from 29/09 (Mon) till 1/10 (Wed) for raya. Aiya yai..i wanted to take leave from work only on raya itself since we will only be going to my p.i.l on the first day and balik to my kampung on 2nd raya. Really don't want to be throwing my annual leave around..So, nampak gaya kena ambik la cuti all week...and we will all be staying put at home from weekend 27/09 right till 2nd raya, tunggu maid dtg balik baru boleh balik kampung..not funny! Nak demand banyak2 sangat kang dia berhenti sapa lak nak jaga bebudak bulu kat rumah tu. Last night the bro called and asked boleh tak dia nak mintak bawak adiknya keluar this weekend nak shopping...kenalah kata ya, kan?? We are really at their mercy.
I am nervous about being left with the kids with no (hired) backup. I am such a bad mum..i fear my own kids. I worry that i may lose my temper with little D and hang her upside down, or let baby X on her own 'swimming' (she can turn onto her tummy now) for hours (but she's really not getting anywhere)...i worry that i may fall asleep and the kids would be left to their own devices. I'm sure MG and i shall survive and do what we always do with only little D last time: to bundle everyone up into the car and go ukur the kaki lima of shopping complex..the only drawback is bulan puasa...cannot makan!
Btw, little D is unwell..again! Since putting her at the nursery, we've had had to visit the doctor countless of times. Mungkin sihatnya seminggu dua, lepas tu sakit balik. Paling kurang pun selsema. I wish i have the option of keeping her at home but with the uncertainty of whether we'd be getting a permanent maid, little D asyik tengok tv astro Arun@ je and otak tak berkembang, i really don't have any other choice. I just hope that her immune system would be better, soon (which reminds me that i forgot to take her for a flu jab..jangan kan kata this optional jab, the one she's supposed to have at 1.5 years pun tak buat lagi. And sunat! OMG, she's going to appear on Oprah 20 years from now and tell everyone what a crap mum she had)
I was really annoyed with Monty...he came back yesterday evening and after a quick hi to me, he dashed off again cam ada appointment to keep. I thought, OK la, he hasn't had his fish for the day, nanti mesti datang balik. But lepas bukak puasa takde..i came down and called out for him at 10pm takde..this morning at 6am, i called out for him again and also before i left for work. Then dgn happynya, he trotted home and miaowed, demanded that the maid open the back door for him. Ewah ewah! Kalau tak mengenangkan yg i have to leave for work, i would have grounded him indoors all day today! Serve him right! I'm sure he must have enjoyed watching me going around the neighbourhood calling out for him from his hiding place. Ugi pun sama, dah pandai nak duduk luar lama2.....when i let her out at 6pm, i expect her to want to go back into the house latest by 7, but eh, ni tidak! Nak duduk lama2 kat luar sampai kita pun terlupa and lepas tu terjerit2 kat pintu wanting to be let in. Don't even start with Princess Boyot (Melly)...as a protest to my not taking her out this morning, she nipped at my toes and gave me an icy stare..
Really! I am their human slave..

No comments:
Post a Comment