About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Party of five

I am a mother, not only to two kids, i’m a mother of 5. I am running short on annual leaves. I have just been on 2 month maternity leave, roughly about 3weeks for chicken poxes (mine and the biological kids) 1 week for sakit mata and half days for a few days for maid crisis. I am a human version of chipsmore..kejap ada kejap takde. Tomorrow, i have to take leave again because melly has got to go for some tests. Her kencing problem is getting bad...makcik tu dari semalam dok terdampar kat sebelah litter box dia. She had to go every few minutes. So, tomorrow she has to be fasted, pagi2 pergi vet, then she’d be sedated or full GA and the vet will do all kinds of tests nak tengok apasal dia asyik nak terkencing je. I am partially worried about how much it all may cost but i’m more concerned of the result – what if her condition can’t be treated and she’d permanently have to chain herself to the litter box. Aiya yai..when it comes to biological or non-biological kids, kasih tak ada bezanya although the biological kids punya medical bills company bapak diaorg bayar...how i wish there is such thing as insurance for pets here in Msia. But i’m sure Melly will thank me deep, deep down in her heart..although on the outside i’d be lucky if she miaowed hello to me in the morning. FYI, kalau dgn MG tu, she can hold a ‘conversation’ with him even though makcik ni la yg sikat rambutnya hari2, mandikan dia, trim bulunya, titik ubat telinga, spray ubat kutu and keep tabs on how often she goes to the loo...kalau tanya Paknya, haram dia tak tau! Taunya cakap ‘melly dah busuk la!’ when it’s time for her to have a bath. Amboi! I am a real slave to the cats.

I finally got to do some shopping yesterday while MG and little D napped in the afternoon. Actually, i had wanted to go earlier but of course la nanti ada shadow pendek nak ikut i and kalau tak bawak kang drama habis la and kalau bawak dia nak tertidur pulak. While putting her for her nap, mak and pak tertidur sama and of course i tak dapat tido nyenyak pasal terkenangkan kasut, perfume dlm mimpi. So i woke up, cepat2 cuci muka and sembahyang zohor sebelum si kecik tu terjaga. Pakai tudung pun dlm kereta pasal nak cepat sangat. Such bliss to shop on my own..

I did get my sensible black shoes..and i got myself a pair of flaming red sandals cam terompah as well. I fancy myself cam Zh@ng Zi Y1 dlm Geisha..to which MG replied a ah..Geisha with big, broad, webbed feet. OK la, i added the webbed part. But still kan, kalau nak tunggu kaki kecik macam lotus, sampai ke tua tak dapat kan??

No comments:

Post a Comment