I have this love and hate relationship with my netbook. When it's OK, it's excellent. When it's not, rasa cam nak campak je dari balcony. The relationship is barely 2 months old but it spent most of its time back at the shop where I bought it from. Mula2 keyboard jadi sewel. Tekan lain, lain yg keluar. At the same time, it hang so badly whenever I’m on the net that closing down was impossible. After I got it for a week, back it went to the shop where it stayed for 2 weeks. Then I got it back, try 2,3 hari, keyboard was OK but it still hang. So I went back to the shop. But when it was dibega2 dek salesperson tu, elok pulak dia. Laju bukan main and siap boleh bukak 4,5 windows lagi at the same time…aikkk! So, this ‘akak’ was told to go home and kalau ada problem lagi boleh datang (and the salesperson did give me a look that spelt ‘crazy woman!’).
Last week also I decide to have this achy feeling on my left breast sorted out after a few months of pretending that there was no problem. Jenuh la buat self breast xm berpuluh kali and takde pun lump macam guli tu..I ronda kat semua clinic dekat pekan rumah I (tak banyak pun, ada le 3,4) and tak satu pun ada dr pompuan. Yg ada, dr nya masuk kul 10.30 pagi (really??? Lambatnya for a private). So I went to the nearest private hospital…went to klinik pesakit luar. The nice MO cakap lepas dah traba2 sekejap, the specialist was around so she’ll refer me to her. I tunggu dekat 2.30 jam because I didn’t have any appointment so kena dulukan pompuan2 boyot yg lain (although I did think it was strange why I was referred to this clinic but hey…mana tau protokol dia orang kat situ macam ni). Then I was called in, tengok, raba, picit etc. Good news, no lump whatsoever and miraculously dah dok berjam menunggu sakit pun hilang..!
So, what does my netbook have in common with my boob? Kiranya cam budak2 pi jumpa dentist la..dgn magiknya walaupun dah semalaman tak tidur, bila kat klinik, semua sakit hilang….literally.
P/S Yeah, I thought I was referred wrongly by the MO. The O&G dr cakap I should have been referred to a general surgeon…but still she said, nemind I’ll take a look (she’d better when I’ve waited for sooooo long!). So puan2, kalau ada masalah booobs, go to a general surgeon. At workplace B I ada breast clinic. Why didn’t I go there? Well, I pernah flash jugak kat situ (Segan dah. I ni paranoid kan..) a few years back, plus, I taknak kena tunggu utk appointment.

No comments:
Post a Comment