About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

So diva

Monty anak mak is so vocal and whiny. Sejak baby x masuk kindy early this year, he thinks the maid is there to serve him. Semalam lepas makan fish (mind you, at 6pm), dia keriau2. Then I heard my maid said to him, Monty takkan la kat luar hujan pun nak marah bibik. This is the boy that would meow at you non stop until you get out of bed to replenish his food bowl. Even at 3 in the morning. And the food bowl is not exactly empty. Cuma cetek je. Then yesterday morning dia keriau2 naik atas rumah and dok mengadap maid I yg tengah siapkan budak2 nak ke sekolah. My maid told me that she was tidying up the tv room and out came a big fat lizard from behind a picture hanging on the wall. Dia tak sempat nak kuiskan lizard tu utk budak bulu tu. So Monty voiced his displeasure lah tu. (As of noon, she found another juicy lizard for him. She beat the lizard but not too much. So lizard tu masih boleh lari2 lagi and the budak bulu get to kejar and tunjukkan yg dia macho. Ish tak kosser tau dia ni...when he's satisfied baru he left her alone).
Yesterday my maid told me that our neighbour selang beberapa rumah named her cats cam nama anak2 bulu I. Oklah, Monty is a common enough name but Ugi? WTH?! Even nama yg dah aruah pun was not spared. Waaah..kucing2 I ni ada stalker! MG said to me, please don't tell this to anyone. Lest people will think you are crazy...No, no..I takkan cakap orang punya. I blog je..
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I think people who are pet owners don't think it is crazy.

    Tapi tadek daya kreativiti langsung nak amik nama kucing lain. Mende paling best, bile dapat a new cat is finding a new weird name for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dils,

    I'm not sure if my maid silap dengar or dia saja buat cerita. Well, she is not known to buat cerita and she personally spoke to the neighbour re. her cats' names. Betullah kut...unless i go investigate pulak...(nampak over tak?)

    ReplyDelete