About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Friday, September 28, 2012

I think you'll look good in this

I do a lot of work using the internet. And the mind does wonder sometimes (well, a lot of times). Internet shopping kat Msia ni dah vaa vaa voom sekarang...for someone like me who hates malls and not too picky about trying out/on before zap zap, internet shopping is heaven on earth (best sekali bila redeem credit card points. No money lost but 2 weeks later barangan sampai). Anyway, i was just checking this out:

No, no, no..! Before uols cakap, eh, buang tebiat ke apa CikKiah ni..Anyway, whichever anatomical part you are thinking, mine definitely is not that skinny.

It's the back of this dress actually. Memula i sungguh tertawan...dari depan nampak muslimah sangat..and i am into maxi dress nowadays because...senang utk beraktiviti harian sejak kena minum air dua balang ni, flabs segala boleh tutup and berangin..(cer compared to jeans, pants etc.) and sekali pakai saja...takde top and bottom parts. Tapi the back part tu sexy sangatlah pulak...tak sesuai dgn image i sekarang (ptuih!).

Anyway, model is 5' 8"...i terbayang2 Mak Aji Esah kita menggayakan  maxi di atas. Tinggi lampai, sekarang ni lagilah kan..sejak makan daunnnnn je. Sesilap pandang cam KateMiddletung pulak. Hari tu pakai skinny jeans pun dah tergugat AbangLa kat Sakalam...apatah lagi style2 camni yg dari depan nampak cam demure sangat...tapi belakang phwoooaarrr! Ye lah...sesuailah dgn imagenya yg 'Aku Masih Dara' tu kan..

Anyway Peace Esah. I lap you! (nanti I poskan kacang tumbuk yeah?)

P/S Pictures taken from Zalora internet shopping. Checkout the website, many many items yg chantiks! 3 hari tak khatam!

2 comments:

  1. Salam cik kiah. Jomla tengok blog i. Lovely stuff too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tjanting,

    Ni dah tengok 2X. How do i find out the price of items? hati i sungguhla digaru2 ni!

    ReplyDelete