Tak pernah2 I buat berjalan ke open house 2 hari berturut2. Now ni rasa cam nak demam. Kerja berlambak, computer tak berasap. Terbayang2 muka gordonramsay.
Semenjak raya hari tu, when we visit our friends, at the same time we sekodeng their houses: taste in decor etc. Balik2 MG would say, rumah besar but donno what to do with the spaces. I said they man man because yg cam my friend ni, husband and wife prefer to spend the money travelling and holidaying (I think). I said I would rather do that also. But noooo...! MG said he'd rather do up the house (aiyo..that's it laaa..I really, really need to find a travel companion now that my bff is married. No, bukan Esah, dia scandal I). Hmm..memang nampak gaya kena tinggalkan dia jaga anak2.
The last house we went to lacked warmth katanya. He said too many blinds, kaku, not comfy. I said really? There I was looking at the blinds and terfikir yeah...me am going to do without curtains. Blinds nampak stylish to me. MG cakap cam office. Should soften it down with sheer curtains (dalam hati ada taman kind of thing). I like clean lines..glossy cabinets. Senang nak cuci. He said details give character. I panggil dia Mat Frilly. Dia offended lak.
Pas tu masa bfast kat mamak I saw quite a number of people cycling. I have mentioned this to MG before. I nak beli basikal kepak2 (patah2 bukan sayap2). Kononnya nak berbasikal..other than swimming bec I don't like jogging or walking. MG cakap boleh tak beli basikal murah je dulu until for sure I bukan hot2 chicken shit. I said, ish..basikal budut malu la. Dia kata nak branded je..I said ikut sapa? At least my undies don't come all the way from US. I said jom la...he said he wants to lorrer blade. I gave this look..tau ke you? He said tau! (A ah..sebutan je terbabas).
Ok la taraaa.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

aunty kiah sorry but ur husbeng sound hmmmm....
ReplyDeleteghey to me.
Ish ish dik oii...he's as gay as much as i am a lesbian..(psstt..napa? You nak phone no dia ke? Btw, Esah pernah cakap laki i tu hensem ler jugakk).
ReplyDelete