About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Meaning behind a love song - the Makcik Kiah way

On the way to work this morning, si janda Bobby sibuk nyanyi lagu kat bawah ni. I nak tujukan lagu ni kat orang yg tengah, pernah and tak habis2 frust bercinta. (Thank god someone tu dah nampak cahaya kebenaran dan tak mensia2kan zaman 30annya menantikan lagi jantan siamang itu)

All at once, I finally took a moment and I'm realizing that
Your not coming back

most of the times, pompuan ni selalu in a state of denial. Dia dah suspect lakinya dah lama main kayu tiga tapi until the jantan bungkus kain baju and blah baru the realisation hit them..gitule gamaknya yg dimaksudkan sini.


And it finally hit me all at once

mesti dia terkejut badak..!


All at once, I started counting teardrops and at least a million fell
My eyes began to swell,
And all my dreams were shattered all at once

Harap2 tak nangis sampai buta cam kasim selamat

Chorus:
Ever since I met you
You're the only love I've known

Obviously this woman is not a player..cinta tulus ikhlas gitu.


And I can't forget you
Though I must face it all alone

apa susah..cari jantan lain...! Mesti ada kat celah2 supermarket, tempat kerja, kelab-kelab, forum membela kucing, 7-eleven, internet, library...

All at once, I'm drifting on a lonely sea
Wishing you'd come back to me

A ah...mengikut pengalaman saya dan yg mereka yg terdekat dgn saya, jantan2 ni memang datang balik sekejap2 nak menggatal tapi bukan nak betul kat kita balik pun..amboi..jangan ada org terasa dah ye..
Menunggu that guy to come back macam anjang aki menunggu anaknya je..


And that's all that matters now

Tu la pompuan..all because of a guy..

All at once, I'm drifting on a lonely sea
Holding on to memories

Aiya...! What for! Takde pekdah nya..ingat zaman dolu2 pas tu sengih sorang2..


And it hurts me more than you know
So much more than it shows

He doesn't give a toss anymore la..

All at once,I looked around and found that you were with another love
In someone else's arms,

Exactly! Unless you're into 3-some (which i'm sure not many jantan would mind..-matila aku kena bambu kang)..

And all my dreams were shattered, all at once
All at once
The smile that used to greet me brightened someone else's day
She took your smile away
And left me with just memories, all at once

Basically, most of us would have been through a heartbreak...kengkadang tu bukan sekali, 2,3 kali at least. Yes it's painful, yes it's going to take some time to heal, and no, we don't really stop thinking about that love but given time, the pain becomes less and we get over it.

When we think we're over him, the CA suddenly reappears and mula nak berjinak2 cam arnab..dtg sekejap, lari..pas tu datang balik..bila kita nak bela betul2, dia akan cakap, 'i don't want to commit la..i nak keep it open..' Then we get hurt all over again because we had thought maybe he's different the second time round. We want to think as if he had some viral infection / bug that clouded his previous judgement (and that was why he wanted a breakup in the first place) but actually not..once a siamang always a siamang..

So, pick yourself up, wipe away the tears, brush off the *dirt and move on.

*dirt=si siamang ittew

No comments:

Post a Comment