About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Updates

Thank you to all kind wishes, termasuk jugak le yg sempat mengumpat tu kan….i had my bundle of joy two Saturdays ago. Arrived at the hospital around 8am and was cut up by 10am. Bunyi simple je but mak tuan, sakit betul kali ni. The pain control was not as good as the last time…nak dijadikan cerita I was allergic to the painkiller that was first prescribed to me, by 4pm I terasa adehhh! Apasal mata gatal and bengkak semacam ni???Sib baik I discovered it quickly, kalau tak I would have had a beestung face while entertaining visitors. I wanted to have a spinal epidural, so at least I get to be conscious while the procedure was done tapi ghope2nya I ni ada deviation from the norm. The needle was in but after 10mins I could still wriggle my toes and I seriau mengenangkan the dr was going to cut me open hidup2. Bila tak jalan jugak I pun bagitau la yg previous delivery pun my epidural only worked on one side of the body and terus the anaesthetist cakap , oh, ni tak boleh jadi ni, terus tido kan i.( I have worked with the anaes before, I wanted to ask about her dogs while she was gassing me pas tu I terfikir, hello…I only have a few minutes more of consciousness baik I mengucap kan…buatnya I tak jaga lagi dah pas ni…lagi2 sebelum masuk OT tu sempat bergossip lagi dgn Bella..jahat you Bella, you induced me to it!! Btw, memang the person I saw was that ‘diva’, she had her signature Coach handbag with her you!..kerrrrlass!)

Baby X is a godsent. She’s a no fuss baby..susu, tidur, susu, tidur…I hope it stays on like this. The only thing she will keriau about is bila time mandi..hmm..suka tidur and malas mandi, ikut sapa ke agaknya tu??

She still hasn’t got a name…MG and I have not thought of any yet..ingatkan deadline this Friday, but MG said just now, dlm sebulan pun boleh still daftar nama tapi kena bayar denda je…lagi la lambat nak bagi nama kan??? The baby still hasn’t a name, I discovered banyak benda I terlepas pandang wrt baby preparations, kebanyakan hand me down from kakaknya je…and here we wonder why 2nd child bila besar selalu ada middle child syndrome kan??? Dah la I was soo busy masa pregnant kan dia, selalu tak sempat nak berinteraksi dgn dia, surah mariam ke, luqman ke all out of the window, setakat pasang cassette dlm keta je…

Regarding pantang….well, I had my mum with me for a week but now she’s gone back. Other than tak makan benda2 angin dan sejuk (keluar dari fridge that is) yg lain semua I tibai. At least masa beranak first time dulu I had ikan haruan la, gamat la, this and that..kali ni, I tak rasa ‘special’langsung..rasa cam tengah mc biasa2 je! Since day 3, keluar je hospital I was already up and about…kalau ada la org2 tua yg ikut pantang betul2 memang akan kata esok2 I akan kembang segala..apa yg kembang tak tau la! Org kata jangan makan jamu lagi takut anak jaundice, since perut kena belah tak yah pakai bengkung…so? The only ritual yg I ikut is that pagi2 mandi dgn air rebus daun2 yg buat I bau cam agar2 sirap…

Little D is excited about the new baby I think..bangun pagi je pergi cari mana baby. Monty as I predicted is having some tough time…the day I got back, dgn beady eyesnya pleaded nak naik atas katil but I said no…tido je la kat carpet kan, kalau nak enjoy aircond tu. But now he’s taken to sleeping on the balcony balik. Pas tu pagi2 lagi dah keluar merempit..hmmm..sian si tembam belang sekor tu.

Anyway, that’s about it..will write again about the bibik I have now..she’s straight from the loony house I kid you not.

No comments:

Post a Comment