Over the weekend, MG gave his wardrobe a spring cleaning and got rid of a lot of stuffs. (I am kaypoh) I must say that some of the shirts he threw out were relatively new so i asked him why. He said that he wants to revamp his image. Macam ada bau2 mid life crisis je ni...
I hit mine (MLC) a few weeks ago. I spring cleaned my wardrobe also leaving only clothes that were purchased within the last one year. I was hoping i could squeeze into those clothes but it's been nearly 2 months since i had Baby X and i am EXPANDING instead of losing the flabs. Now i have clothe crisis. I'm due to start work in 2 weeks time but i don't even have enough to make 2 minggu pusingan! One weekend i dragged MG to shop for a pair of jeans..i was confident that i should go down a size. Dapat pulak yg melayan i was adik lembut yg sungguh suka mem'flatter' i..he agreed that i should go down one size from what i normally wear..at the fitting room, i somehow managed to squeeze into this bootleg jeans, and i didn't think twice and terus shove my credit card at the cashier. The next day i put on those jeans to work (since in actual fact i masih bercuti and jeans are allowed), my god! I'm sure the jeans screamed in agony! Throughout the day my arse was hanging out because it was so low waisted - moral of the story is kalau teringin nak pakai jeans yg sungguh la tight fittingnya, do it in your twenties and 10kilos lighter and not when 2 kids later, spare tyre (literally tyre lorry) around your waist, bum sagged to your knees...talk about MY mid-life crisis.
I have been rather busy these past two weeks. Mula2 little D and Baby X demam. Then baby X broke out in rashes..really bad! Macam kena measles lepas tu when the skin dried out, they started to peel off pulak. She's much better now although i have to be careful what i eat since i'm breastfeeding.
I got back to work unofficially right after my pantang because of the conference we were organising. It went smoothly last weekend, si Baung did a splendid job handling our part of the job while i was away. Of course being the typical worry wort that he is, he drove us up the wall..nak kira duit pun nak pi tempat sunyi sepi (i.e. masuk bilik hotel) takut org rompak. Kat bilik secretariat pun dia tak nak! Then he also expected us to terbit kat hotel pukul 7 pagi! I left home at 5.55 am for two days in a row! All in all, damn glad that was over.
By the way, what preparation did i do while Baung was run off his feet prior to the conference? I went to have mani&pedicure. Well, i thought since i'd be registering the participants, might as well i have nice nails...for them to look at..Gosh! defintely MLC!

No comments:
Post a Comment