About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

This shall be my last post for 2010. I've never liked this time of year. During these last few hours, it always hit me that i haven't accomplished much and the year is already ending. I haven't been working as hard as i would have liked to, i have not been eating any less or making regular exercise as part of my lifestyle, i have not learned any new skills or making a difference in anyone's life. I guess, my new year's resolution shall be all of the above (i should also strive to be a better moslem, jaga solat, ganti puasa, kurangkan mengumpat and not rile my mum up so much).

I'm hoping for a better new year.

3 comments:

  1. Agree!!! Malam tadi I tak dpt tido, dok pikiaq, ape la yg buat I in 365 days. Macam nothing, tu yg jadik emo semalam.. huh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One heart,
    happy new year to you too!

    Lurpak,
    Amboi nama baru nampak. Tu la pasal!

    ReplyDelete