About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ujian pau dan karipap

I  finally got the medical checkup over and done with.Dragged MG along but janji dgn dia that he can be off to KelCiCi once ive settled in. The clinic asistant informed me that 'today no lady doctor'.haiya, couldn't be arsed to reschedule the appt.I told the  adik,  doesnt matterlah. Once already given  birth it  matters not whom you show your bits to. Waited for 2 hours bfore being called. By this time MG dah menjongket dah. The clinic was so cold. help at all that all my bits were pointing out. I had a male EdOsmera lookalike doing the ultrasound of my breasts. MG said 'yeah, in your dreams'.  Ye lah kut. I was embarrassed...I looked everywhere except his face. He gave me the all clear.

I was hypoglycaemic by that time. it was more than 12 hrs since last had anything to eat. I thought nak kena buat blood test but realised that it is not routinely done  done unless requested for it. Nemindlah, could easily get my junior to take my blood at workplace B. Then my name got called to go into te dr's surgery. Aiyayai..the dreadef pap smear...and showing my bits to another man. Urgh! I was then pleasantly surprised that dr nya pmpuan. I was all psychedc up to show my bits lepas mendapat iktibar dari Esah that had some procedure done onto her bisul bits. Tak kisahla kan...So, had it done..resultsnya in a few days time. Pheww...Pas ni bila2 kena buat ecg and stress test pulak.

So saya sudah...anda bila lagi?

2 comments:

  1. CK,

    Saya pun sudah. Masa pap smear saya bayangkan yang indah2 aja yang tak terjangkal dek akal org normal, anda pula bagaimana?

    Ani BNS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saya sembang tak henti2..nerbes!

    ReplyDelete