About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Did I ever tell you about this guy?

Oh gigih menulis blog pukul 3 pagi ye? Kalau pi tulis tesis ada gak pekdahnya. Being a student these days, banyaklah terdedah pada internet. I must say, the 4 or 5 hours I dok mengadap kompitel I, mungkin half je kut yg I betul2 boleh concentrate buat kerja...what do u expect? I've always been known to have a concentration span as big as an amoeba. My favourite websites that I usually surf whilst at the same time looking for journals through pubmed and wizfolio would be agoda.com. Beranganlah to no end where I would love to take my kids had I not been a 'calon phd' (di bawah penyeliaan si gordonramsay). And yes, other than thar, I suka sangat nak mengoogle my exes. Esah called me a stalker...I said no, I'm just bored out of my head. Baru2 ni I googlelah nama si polan ni..weheyyyy! Mamat ni ada pesbuk acct sekarang! I should know lah kan because every couple of months I akan google namanya (and others). The only info I've ever had of him before was dia pergi reunion sekolah dia and his home address was on the net. And yes...I did drive past his house...once...but that is worthy of another entry. Anyway, his profile was not kept private (unlike siamang..apa? Dia ingat dia rajanazrin ke?). I found out that he has 3 kids, still works at the same company from the time I knew him and his wife is...chubby (I like!). I had to squint my eyes to have a good look at him. Aiyo...I bbmed Esah dgn nafas tercungap2 kerana excited...bec after 13 years I get to see his face once again..I asked Esah..tell me again why I liked this guy so much? Dah la gelap, jongs, hair thinning and kaki tangan penuh bulu...and ada hati dulu 'mematahkan hati' I sampai I gained 3 kilos in a week sebab tak berenti2 makan. Esah kata ish tak baik tau! You liked him because dia pandai skeaping and dia loaded...and she also said, even though he might look like datonalakarup. now (eh tak..tu I yg kata) like the latter, some people might still find him attractive bec he's loaded.

But anyway, farewell org minyak ku, finally I've made my peace.

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment