About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Warkah Dear John

I am on leave today. I’m exhausted. The tak tidur malam, the driving to and back from work for nearly 100km/day and the keadaan rumah macam tongkang pecah. So, I decided, I shall stay at home today, get Little D to the nursery and MG to work, the maid to mind Baby X and me to kemas.
No. 31 is a small house. 3 bilik tidur sebesar lubang tah hapa2 tah, living room bawah, family room upstairs, etc. The problem is with the family room. There are boxes and plastic bags all over the place and it looks as if we’ve just moved in yesterday. 5 months ago, tersergam indah almari buku and for storage kat bilik ni, tapi sampai la ni masih ada ruang kosong. Obviously, the boxes all belong to MG and he is yet to kemas his things. But no way can I touch or offer my help because he’s anal about his ‘stuff’: why he needs to keep bank statements dari 3 tahun dulu, or kotak2 balut undies dia, or iklan2 rumah yg kitaorg tak mampu beli, iklan2 kereta yg sebondot tapi keretanya masih tak tukar2 lagi, tuhan je la yg tahu. Or why is it when we left his parents’ place 6 years ago, he had this need to bring along with him khazanah2 dpd his uni days which included baju (yg obviously dah out of fashion and tak muat) and lecture notes (masih gunakan lagi ke teknologi zaman jepun??) to first, our WALK-UP (!) 2nd floor rented apartment and now to this house yg sebesar lubang idung S1t1 Sarah (besar ke tu?). I don’t know where to start (yg dianya asyik claim takde masa. Bila ada masa, pergi merendek kat shopping complex) and not that I can pun. Camni lah MG, if you are reading this, I am saving enough money to get another property…no, I takkan jadikan rumah tu tempat simpan barang2 kita, I am moving out, am taking all kids and cats with me…the house shall be clutter free, clean lines, zen style, sesuai dgn jiwa i..(chewah). Seriously la..please sort out your things, it’s really giving me a headache.
Btw, I have told MG that I shall blog about this, so, takde la kiranya cam I mengutuk dia tanpa permission. A few days ago……I was brushing little D’s teeth in bed (because si kecik tu baru lepas minum susu and nak tidur dah and I’d rather this then bawak dia masuk bathroom), and MG was minding baby X. Once I’ve finished, MG said, little D, pi bilik air, cuci mulut. I said no, she doesn’t need to rinse. If she does, it defeats the purpose of using a toothpaste in the first place. And he said, KAWAN I cakap fluoride tu bahaya!
What??? His kawan cakap??? Amboi, bukan ke I, bini dia, yg ada 1st, 2nd degree and member of some specialist fraternity in hal2 fluoride ni lebih arif dari kawan dia???? And he can say to me, yelah tu. Waa..! %$#@!%^&* Ambik kau! Geram betul hati Cik Kiah. Laki kita ni kan, sia2 je kawin ngan kita. Nak pi consult kawan dia yg entah berus gigi entah tidak…ataupun tokey penjual ubat gigi direct selling tanpa fluorida tu. I cakap, heloo! Yg baby X tengah makan kertas tu lagi bahaya dgn carbon and tah hapa2 tu. Sebenarnya, tu case ke 2 dia buat I naik angin.
First time tu was when he got back from the outstation recently. He asked why lidah little D pecah2. I said dia stress pasal rindukan you. And he said, pandai la you! I thought nothing of it until I cerita kat kawan i. And this friend cakap, Cik Kiah, bukan ke you yg expert dlm perkara ni and he had the cheek to say that to you?? Eh??! Apasal la I ni slow sangat! A ah..i yg expert dia boleh cakap ‘pandaila you’ kat I?? Ces!!! For uols punya info, little D has geographic tongue or benign migratory glossitis. Lidah nampak merah2 and macam ulcerated tapi tak sakit. The lesions migrate, donno what causes it but it becomes worse with stress. Aku pun ado, sebab tu la bertambah arif lagi pasal benda ni.
So after the toothpaste incident, I said to MG, there are only 20 of me in Msia but there is one like you at every bulding site …. So sapa yg rare species and lebih terror??

P/S Kenkadang tu i cakap kat MG, i penat la kat opis tadi..and dia boleh cakap, ha?? Bukan you tidur je ke kat opis? --Ish! Ni satu lagi makhluk yg dengki kat settee empuk i and bilik opis persendirian (not just a cubicle OKEY?). So sekarang i dah terror nak menjawab (ataupun dah lama prepare script apa nak jawab), ' i don't get paid this MUCH for sitting on my bum'

No comments:

Post a Comment