MG once told me, he wished that I wore suits to work. Pasal dia cakap nampak cantik bergaya. I asked him whether he actually knows what I do at work - err no...I neither go in and out of meetings nor do i sit on my bum looking pretty in my 3 piece answering the phone macam dlm drama melayu. I cakap kat dia yg I kerja sinsing lengan baju and I sometimes get spit all over me. When I was a student, I even pakai tshirt rumah je underneath all those jumper and overcoat. Tiba kelas, buang jumper etc and pakai coat yg disediakan. I only wear suits to interviews...or conferences...
Anyway, utk merealisasikan impian swomi saya (dan berharap saya akan menghadiri konferens antarabangsa..soon), while I was in BKK recently, I pun tempahla. The workmanship was excellent. Cheap..only cost me RM750 for a suit and a blazer. Got them ready in 48 hours...the only comment I had was terbesar. Should have gone for one more fitting bila dah siap but we were in a rush to get to the airport. I had them delivered to the hotel. Anyway, kalau sesapa tau kat KL ni mana nak alter blazer, please let me know. But if I were to go to BKK again, I would definitely tempah from the Zantino tailor. Very professional.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Cik Kiah,
ReplyDeletepowersuit tuh at least mesti kena ada kan...mana tau tetiba diperlukan. tp kan mcm i nih...huk huk ada tapi tak muat acener tuh? dok lah terperuk dalam lemari bertahun tahun lamanya ....
Yeah, to get the power from the suit, it's got to be worn..hihihihihi!
DeleteMB; power suit ker power tailor ker; kalau badan tak power nampak pelek gak kah, kah..but MB punya badan mesti power macam se klas dengan my badan and badan si Sara [https://www.facebook.com/sarasolomonfitness]
ReplyDeletedrh
DrH,
DeleteImagine Sara's body, mine X3!