Would you end the suffering of your loved ones? In other words, euthanasia. PB is in pain again. We're back at UPM this morning. She has lost nearly half a kilo within a few days. I gave her her med with strict instructions from the vet . To only give her this med when she wants to eat and drink. It was oh happy days for while. Then I surfed the net and found out that the drug can cause acute kidney failure so I stopped giving her last Sunday. She refused to eat since yesterday. I begged the vet to give her injection to relieve her pain...and an alternative pk at home. She's got to come back next week for more blood tests -to rule out diabetes since her muscles are wasting. Truthfully, the vets don't really know what is wrong with her at this stage.
I had a heart to heart talk with MG and then my maid. Probably at some point, we should think about letting her go...so that she won't be in pain anymore.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

I sedih baca :( I euthanized my cat few months back, sampai sekarang kalau ingat balik sebak.
ReplyDeleteHope that she will get well
huhuhuhuhuhu sedey... i pun baru kematian kucing i senin lepas.... siap mintak haf day.. tak leh keja ...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCik Kiah.. Kalau tanya pendapat saya, please don't do it. I know that she suffer tapi to me, They will go whenever they are ready. I am a mother of lots of them too.
DeleteCik Kiah.. i hope PB will get better soon. sending positive vibes to you and your family..
ReplyDelete