Mother of five - 2 biological, 3 of the hairy species. Bimbo and domestic goddess wannabe..
Bersabau la sayang ku....
Be strong CK, insya Allah, she'll be waiting for you in JannahYSSG
Oh dear... I am so sorry, darling. Take care. Muaahhh !
sabar ya ck
Sedihnya may u two be reunited some day
I feel you CK....think of the wonderful memory together! rad
CK,Nangis puas2 sampai takda air mata, ull feel better.. I hope. * hugs *Ani BNS
RIP PB. I'm very sorry CK. Faham macamana rasanya
RIP PB. She had a good life I know. :( So sorry for your loss.
rest in peace PB.. my sincere condolences CK. Be strong.. take care
Bersabau la sayang ku....
ReplyDeleteBe strong CK, insya Allah, she'll be waiting for you in Jannah
ReplyDeleteYSSG
Oh dear... I am so sorry, darling. Take care. Muaahhh !
ReplyDeletesabar ya ck
ReplyDeleteSedihnya may u two be reunited some day
ReplyDeleteI feel you CK....think of the wonderful memory together! rad
ReplyDeleteCK,
ReplyDeleteNangis puas2 sampai takda air mata, ull feel better.. I hope.
* hugs *
Ani BNS
RIP PB. I'm very sorry CK. Faham macamana rasanya
ReplyDeleteRIP PB. She had a good life I know. :(
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss.
rest in peace PB..
ReplyDeletemy sincere condolences CK. Be strong.. take care