About Me

My photo
I'm forty and (not) loving it.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Conversation berbau mid-life crisis sangat

Conversation #1

Me: We were discussing about husbands and sports, at work yesterday. They asked me what you like and baru i terfikir, apa sport yg you tengok ye??? you ni nerd kan? Satu sport pun you tak main or minat....kan, kan????

MG: Tell them i like watching wet t-shirt contest...

Conversation #2

My bro: I've got railway sleepers in my garden (ni abang i yg bongkak pasal kawasan kat rumah dia luas seluas alam and he actually gajikan bangla to take care of his garden. Konon2 landscape cun le ni..Do you call it sleepers??? Anyway, the kayu yg buat jalan ketapi tu..)

Me: (terdiam sekejap) well...i'm getting a beetle...!

My bro: Huh?? Kumbang????

Me: No la!!! Kereta!

My desperate hoswipe cousin: Seriously?!! Why beetle?

My bro: Dia tengah mid-life crisis tu...

Conversation #3

On MG's impending company trip to the US..

Me: Don't forget to go to the Golden Gate Bridge and naik that boat in St Louis.

MG: I have no time for sight seeing! I need to shop shop and shop! (Laaaa...! ingatkan tak boleh pasal sibuk nak berseminar. Ces! Ni agaknya lebih sesuai di bawah topic 'laki ku seorang himbo' rather than mid-life crisis)

Conversation #4

Me: Boleh tak you hantar little D to school today. I'm sure the teacher next door dah rindu sangat kat you sejak you tak hantar dia pakai your seluar katuk anymore. (read here)

MG: The teacher needs to be 'punished' and i'll spray my ******* on her (terpaksa di tootkan uols! Keji blue sangat!!!!)

Me: *roll my eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment